Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Light

 Does it anger and upset anyone else that you see people live a hypocritic life and yet they are either blind to it, or choose to ignore what it is they're being hypocrites of?


It angers and upsets me. Mostly because I know I'm supposed to say something and I don't know how to say it in a loving way.

Then again.. Jesus never really beat around the bush showing Pharisees or sinners their ways. Yes, He loved them. Yes, He accepted them. But he also asked them to repent their sins.

I guess that's what I don't understand. Those same people may like and say "Amen" to that, but won't stand up when it comes to matters they will quickly bow-down to. I don't understand because the way I see it, I am only going to bow-down to one, and that's God. No matter who, or what the demand is. That goes for even my husband and kids. I may help them, respect them, and do things for them because I love them... but when IT becomes more important than God, that's where I stand, and will never bow.

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ Matthew 7:21-23

Know where you stand and know Jesus. My hope and prayer isn't in society. That doesn't matter to me. Because matters of society have already been won. God already knows who the winner is come November, regardless of how I vote! My hope and prayer is FOR society. I pray that whatever darkness covers this great country that the light abolish it from the eyes so they may see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've decided to give up on social media.

  It is said that we are to spend time with God. "Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!" 1 Chronicles 16:...