Sunday, August 18, 2024

This is why I have a blog!

 Childlike faith gives us a new sense of awe and wonder as we walk with God.


You know it's funny. Funny interesting. 2x today, (1) I've prayed on something asking for explanation on something I recently heard and today I received some answers from just that while at church. (2) I read something on here that triggered me. I know I cannot control other people say or do, nor would I want to. The first thing I thought of when I read what I read was I asked God, how do I respond/react? Here is an excerpt from my devotional: and His response:

"Expect to encounter adversity in your life, remembering that you live in a deeply falling world. Stop trying to find a way that circumvents difficulties. The main problem with an easy life is that it masks your need for Me. When you become a Christian, I infused My very Life into you, empowering you to live on a supernatural plane by depending on Me..."

Job 5:7, People are born for trouble as readily as sparks fly up from a fire.

And

Psalm 91: 1, Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.


Going back to my devotional, I'm to anticipate coming face-to-face with impossibilities. I'm not supposed to run away from it, or even fight it myself, (that is, to stoop down and play the mind games in response.) I'm to do exactly what it is I did and cry out and let God fight for me. He's working on it and on my behalf!

Which, I must say He will be far better than anything I could have responded with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've decided to give up on social media.

  It is said that we are to spend time with God. "Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!" 1 Chronicles 16:...