Sunday, October 13, 2024

Happy Halloweeny!

 It's the holidays for Halloween and games are starting to add festive events with some pretty cool collectables.

I have been playing a lot of TWW and achieving some personal goals.  (More to come on that when I have some screen shots.)

It has come to my attention that Fortnite Lego has a new Lego Pass.  Unfortunately I missed the banana fun stuff for the new lost isles.  I did get like 1-2 things of the pass, but didn't get to it in time to finish it.  When that completed though, they brought out the Halleween event, Bricks or Treats.


I'm currently moving forward on the free pass.  Unfortunately this came in my life when I must adult and put money towards life things instead of fun things.  But it looks as though I have 9 weeks to complete it, I would like to think I'll have $20 available to get the premium track at some point.



Which also brings us to Chapt 5, Season 4.  I am starting this a bit late as well, but I'm moving through the levels rather quickly and have no doubts I'll be able to at least finish the first 100 levels before this finishes.  I at least wnt to get Peelverine... I mean come on now!  But I should be able to get that and finish it AND get Felina finished as well.  I'm over half way getting that skin complete and should have that soon enough.

It's a bit rough because World of Warcraft pretty much has me playing daily to complete tasks that I want to complete.  I'm also playing D4 - Vessel of Hatred (excellent story! and really enjoying the spirit born class.)  Not to mention having a full time job and a full time RL outside of games and work.  One day world, I'll be able to game and not have interruptions!  One day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've decided to give up on social media.

  It is said that we are to spend time with God. "Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!" 1 Chronicles 16:...