Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Major Auroras


 Over the weekend there was a major geostorm that produced some aurora borealis all over the world, not just at the poles, as they normally are.  I’ve always wanted to see them.  I’m hoping with a trip up north in a few years, that will allow me to legitimately see them.  Well, over the weekend they were visible, via camera on your phone.  I didn’t know this plus it was generously cloudy making visibility not so great.  But it is something to remember.  Apparently the last geostorm that happened was in 2003.  Missed that one too :(


I did spot some rare auroras in Lego Fortnite a few weeks ago.  Apparently they can happen on all maps but they don’t always appear.  At least I saw something….

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've decided to give up on social media.

  It is said that we are to spend time with God. "Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!" 1 Chronicles 16:...