Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Progress so far

 I’m really proud of my progress on the game.  Again, I mainly play Lego Fortnite and Festival.  I’ve been doing so well in Festival (Rock Band) that I’ve unlocked the Star Wars Seven-string hallikset.


Billy Eilish!

While I’m not much of a Billy Eilish fan, I have a weakness for season passes and obtaining all that there is.  Plus, you do get some rather nice unlocks on the upgraded track.  I really only just started playing this this week.  As you can see I’m completing it nicely.  It’s currently on week 4, of 8 weeks.  I can’t promise I”m going to finish this before it’s over, but I will make a valiant effort.


Here is my progress with the Rebel Adventure.  I do a bunch of random building, just learning on how to create my world, when it counts.  I also do the dailies and weekly quests for both Survival and Sandbox.


Lastly here is my overall progress with Fortnite.  I can’t believe I’m almost done and I do believe I’ll get it finished before the 24th.  I’ll be excited to see what comes next season!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Fortnite, almost complete. Need to finish Festival.

  I did it.  Completed the full season pass and bonus pass to get all the skins that are available.  I'm very pleased with myself to com...