Sunday, May 19, 2024

Fortnite, almost complete. Need to finish Festival.

 


I did it.  Completed the full season pass and bonus pass to get all the skins that are available.  I'm very pleased with myself to complete that.  Not only that but...


I've finished the Star Wars Lego pass as well!  There were a bunch of weekly missions available that pretty much completed the pass.

I certainly hope they continue with the Lego pass options, that was a very nice addition to the game.  I'm excited to see what comes in Chapter 5, Season 3, with the Fallout/Mad Max/Apocalypse.  I'll be excited to see what skins and builds come with that season.


I'm now working on the Pandaria Remix, playing it with a Troll Monk.  I'll be getting the Troll heritage armor once I complete it.  Leveling to 70, I'm over half way there and I've not played nonstop.  (Sorry, real life gets in the way.)  I'll finish this up, hopefully this week and I'll work on Diablo 4.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I've decided to give up on social media.

  It is said that we are to spend time with God. "Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!" 1 Chronicles 16:...