Monday, May 1, 2023

So can you??

 


I'll be traveling next month for about a week.  I've been streaming some of my gameplay and using a monitor while either playing on the Switch or the PS5.  I thought about taking my iPad, just simply for its artistic usage - but I'm already taking my beloved Switch.  Should something happen... I don't want to lose all my toys.

I was curious though, I have a Chromebook I barely use - (the iPad replaced it.)  I would be ok with that, plus it allows for any need for net searching, email, and creative outlet - and God forbid if something happens, I can do things like genealogy and other things.  But, as it turns out, I can hook up my equipment via the video capture card, to the Chromebook!  P.S.  Nintendo Switch Online is offering a "trial" play of Cadence of Hyrule.  May 1st-7th.  You beat it, you got to do so for free!  Nintendo occasionally has these open trials of games, I wish they would do so more often.

Now granted, the screen isn't very big, and it would mean packing my whole switch, not just the un-docked form... but something to think about AND options available should something be needed on my personal monitors.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress so far

 I’m really proud of my progress on the game.  Again, I mainly play Lego Fortnite and Festival.  I’ve been doing so well in Festival (Rock B...