Saturday, May 20, 2023

How do you handle the insecure people in your life?

 I keep telling myself I shouldn’t let it bother me… I keep telling myself I shouldn’t let it bother me.  I saw something today, just mere 4 days after I posted something - they also posted something, to the exact same tune.  I don’t understand people, hence my loathing for people and - after 20 something years… for one of the first times, I said nothing to anyone to would react to it.  Meaning I did complain to someone, but this person just let me bitch about it.  They didn’t react or inform anyone in their life.  Just let me vent.  And while I can see how desperately stupid they now look, me keeping quiet on the whole thing I guess just let’s everyone know I’m unphased by their antics.

In other news… we’ll be leaving here in a few weeks to go on vacation.  I have decided to boot up the backup IPad I have and take that - complete with an Apple Pencil (1st gen) and keyboard so it’ll be just like a laptop, allow me to draw, digital journal, update anything any anything else whilst keeping my IPad Air here, safe and sound.  This Ipad while older - does a good job and is still getting updates so its not obsolete yet.  So I’ll be taking that.

I just wish I knew how to handle insecure people better.  Maybe in a way, I know and realize my own insecurities, but I don’t go around doing something just because somebody else did it.  And maybe it wouldn’t bother me so much but right after I said something… you have to do it too?  Seriously?  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress so far

 I’m really proud of my progress on the game.  Again, I mainly play Lego Fortnite and Festival.  I’ve been doing so well in Festival (Rock B...