Tuesday, May 4, 2021

What in the World did I get myself into

So I've been into adult coloring lately.  I've gotten myself some really nice coloring books and some Prisma colored pencils (preferred) and I've been improving my skill on coloring with colored pencils.  I am improving.  One of the youtube people I watch found some color-by-number coloring pages and I bought a book!  All the way from England (my first purchase from there!), I received it today.  This is by no means your ordinary color-by-number!


What did I get myself into?!  Luckily I matched the colors up pretty well!  I'll give progress when it's complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress so far

 I’m really proud of my progress on the game.  Again, I mainly play Lego Fortnite and Festival.  I’ve been doing so well in Festival (Rock B...