Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Holy Moly!

 So I'm totally down with FREE!  I recently bought a Chromebook 2-in-1, because I've not had much luck with 10-inch tablets, I figured I might as well get one with a keyboard.  Amazon is allowing me to make monthly payments on this, so it wasn't as if I spent a huge amount on it.  Whilst I still have my main pc for gaming and whatnot, I use it mainly to write, look up recipes and other historical items.  In learning some of the things you can do with a Chromebook, one of the things is using Stadia.  Now I know Stadia received a lot of heat when it first came out.  That's been a few years now and I was actually playing games on it (a thing that has absolutely no processing power to do anything other than surf or watch streaming videos!)  But I decided ultimately to come to my pc; mainly for the access to controllers that I have, but to also have the ethernet access over wifi only.  Stadia is giving me 3 months free for being a Google One subscriber.  In gaining access, I have access to a game that I've been wanting to purchase (a $30 savings.)  All.  For.  Free!  I love free!    

Little Nightmares II

Now I'll update this progress as I go, as I will with most of my games.  I just read that PS5 may be switching on how they are being produced.  I would love to get me one, but I will patiently wait and buy one at retail price, from retail, and not price gouged from someone just trying to make a buck.  

I'm currently also working on a few Switch games that I'll post updates on as well.  Check back often!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress so far

 I’m really proud of my progress on the game.  Again, I mainly play Lego Fortnite and Festival.  I’ve been doing so well in Festival (Rock B...