Sunday, April 28, 2024

Weekend shenanigans.

 

I completed the full regular battle pass.  Working on the bonus rewards now.  No promises that will be finished before the season’s end but I will do what I can.

That was done last weekend - as well as trying some legal THC gummies from a CBD store.  My son bought some for 4/20 and said he took too much and wasn’t feeling well and was going to throw them out.  I said hold off, let me try one…. ONE.  I was still having effects 20 hrs later.  Yeah, throw them out.  They made me paranoid - I could move - when I strongly concentrated on what I had to do. But there was a brief 2 hr time where I thought I became mute.  I couldn’t talk, move my mouth or do any sort of vocalizing to save my life.  I also had massive twitching and weird body movements making me look like a meth addict.  I won’t be doing that again.

This week went on, I still had panic moments but I’m getting over that.  Now my body is just sore from the entire body tensing from last weekend.  I did get my mani/pedi done and as a compromise to doing that - I began my massive spring cleaning overhaul for Memorial Day weekend.  Just did a deep clean in the main bathroom.  I have to get some more cleaning supplies but it looks 100% better than it has.

Next weekend I’ll work on another room.  Each week the house will slowly become clean and I won’t feel like I spent 40 cleaning the week before everyone arrived.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fortnite, almost complete. Need to finish Festival.

  I did it.  Completed the full season pass and bonus pass to get all the skins that are available.  I'm very pleased with myself to com...