Sunday, April 14, 2024

Aang! Chapter 5, season 2

 I am not good at battle royale and I generally play Legos or the Garage Band.  But I'm very pleased with my progress.  I played a quick battle on Friday and unlocked the Korra loading screen.  I love the art work.


Again, playing mostly with Legos, as you can see, I'm getting through the battle pass, albeit slow.  That's ok.  I'm building in survival and thinking about what to build and not use blueprints if I don't have to.


I did splurge and buy the Aang unlock because, well it's Aang.  Yes, I've bough quite a few Lego skins of various Fortnite characters.  But I also have the monthly season pass thing - giving me 1k v-bucks a month.  A lot of 'spending' comes from that.


My goal is to finish the season battle pass.  Just like D4, I just want to say I did it.  And speaking of, D4, I've just unlocked level 70, so that will be completed before the due date in May 14.  Fortnite is done May 24th.  I'll be interested to see what each new season brings with both games.  I know I'm way further in the season this chapter of Fortnite than I was with Chapter 1.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress so far

 I’m really proud of my progress on the game.  Again, I mainly play Lego Fortnite and Festival.  I’ve been doing so well in Festival (Rock B...