Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Feeling very accomplished

 Not only did I manager to fish enough Purple Thermal Fish in Fortnite Legos to create an Illuminator, I uncovered a lot more of the map than I thought was available.

Fast forward after work, I did complete the Trading Post in World of Warcraft for the month of April.  I’m ready for may and the Monarch wings!  I’ll also want to complete the Northrend Cup for the toy in the dragonracing vendor.

I’ve come to the conclusion, that I will have to decide which games I want to play, moving forward because all these games with season passes are just too much for me.  Sadly, I think DIV may have to sit this one out.  I’m having too much fun with Legos Fortnite and with Star Wars coming, there will be more builds, lego guys and other things to achieve in game.

Naturally, I’m on a multi-month plan with World of Warcraft so I’m good there.

Now I’m playing Destiny 2, catching up on the last 5 ish expansions and coming back Caide 6 in the Final Shape, obviously I have to play that to see him!  That’s not until the beginning of June, but naturally I’m working on yet another Season pass on Destiny.  Luckily this one seems to be moving along rather quickly.  In a few days I went from like 2-almost 20.  I don’t think I will have any problems with that one.

But in saying that- I feel rather accomplished.  I completed a lot of ‘chorces’ in several games today.  I’ve been putting a lot of hours in on my ps5 but that’s ok- No one can’t say it was a waste of money.  I’ve got 120 hrs in Fortnite alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fortnite, almost complete. Need to finish Festival.

  I did it.  Completed the full season pass and bonus pass to get all the skins that are available.  I'm very pleased with myself to com...