Monday, April 8, 2024

Solar Eclips of the lifetime

 


April 8th, 2024 was a day to remember.  We had a solar total eclipse, and from where I live, we had 100% totality.

In my 40 something years of living, I don't ever remember experiencing this.  It was truly something.  We had eclipse glasses and watched what we could though the clouds.  The closer the moon came to 100% to being in front of the sun, not only did it get darker, but the clouds that were covering the sky, suddenly disappeared.  

I wasn't prepared for how dark it became during totality.  It was dark at 1pm in the afternoon!

I was so thankful to have been able to enjoy this with my family.  Something definitely to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress so far

 I’m really proud of my progress on the game.  Again, I mainly play Lego Fortnite and Festival.  I’ve been doing so well in Festival (Rock B...