Saturday, December 10, 2022

Week 2, Day 14. Hydroponics

 So it’s been 2 weeks since my last picture.  I originally wanted to do weekly pictures to see updates, but I missed last weekend due to some family sickness.  I was asked to come to the kitchen today due to the garden alerting me for attention.  The garden will alert when it needs water, or plant food.  That’s a perfect time to update my progress.  




This is 2 weeks, to the day of the start of the garden.  Everything at this point has sprouted.  The Thai Basil has the most growth.  I’ve also discovered that my cat can remove the pods from their base.  I have made a make-shift ‘greenhouse’ with some Glade Press N’ Seal.  It keeps the cats out, and the base is enclosed in it’s own little ‘house.’





It makes it nice that this whole set up is fairly low maintenance because like this, I can just cover it and let it do it’s thing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress so far

 I’m really proud of my progress on the game.  Again, I mainly play Lego Fortnite and Festival.  I’ve been doing so well in Festival (Rock B...