Saturday, December 3, 2022

Luigi's Mansion 3

 With all the Mario games available, I don't think Luigi gets enough love.  I knew I wanted to play this game, and I've seen the others on the DS, which I may purchase at some point.  I received a gift card for my birthday a while back and for the black Friday deals, this was on sale with all the DLC.



It's a very enjoyable game.  I enjoy having to complete puzzles and challenges, rather than just a straight-up tank and spank all that there is.  This has a little of both of them.  Now, again, I'm not all that familiar with the previous versions, knowing there would be the "same" thing - but for the Switch, I take it for what it is.

Currently about 3.5 hours into the game, I have completed 5 floors.  (I think?)  It's either 4-5, but I'm pretty sure it's 5.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress so far

 I’m really proud of my progress on the game.  Again, I mainly play Lego Fortnite and Festival.  I’ve been doing so well in Festival (Rock B...