Saturday, June 5, 2021

Ark Genesis pt 2!!

 


I have been waiting for this part of the game!  I absolutely, without a doubt, LOVE this game.  I loved everything about it playing it last summer while unemployed.  I eventually bought all the dlc's plus the season pass, which gives me this!  Honestly, Genesis pt 2 is really what the game was meant to be about.


My first tame was a Parasaur (

Parasaurolophus

).  It helps with inventory management as well as enemy detection.  From there I nabbed one of the new dinos to the game, a Maewing.  This is the love child of a platypus and a flying squirrel.  You glide along very quickly across the map on this thing!  A must for fast traveling!  Not to mention, it also acts as a wet nurse and nanny to young hatchlings!  Finally!  I should preface, I do not mod the game.  I play on the epic version that I got free last year.  I do have a copy of the Steam version, I could mod.  I however run my own dedicated servers and most of my players are from Epic, which for the moment isn't available to mod.  So to have a wetnurse in-game that's part of the game is ... fantastic!


Last but not least is this tek suit!  You can fly and hover around in-game and it costs you nothing!  No grinding of element or any tek engrams.  All given to you as you enter the map and is still with you after death!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress so far

 I’m really proud of my progress on the game.  Again, I mainly play Lego Fortnite and Festival.  I’ve been doing so well in Festival (Rock B...