Monday, May 24, 2021

For the first time ever...

 I'm not dreading going to work!  You don't understand the mental anguish I went through going to that dreadful old job.  I literally put myself in a funk and didn't realize it until I was talking to my life coach (courtesy of my new job, of which I was familiar with working at ACS.)

Last week I didn't 'count' as working because half my day was spent off the phones.  When I asked about it, I never got a response, so I just did what any employee would do- Nothing.  OK not entirely.  I was a good girl and actually studied the stuff I felt unsure about.  But that didn't take very long.

I then worked a full Saturday, which wasn't bad either.  Come to work Monday to discover my awesome supervisor not only got this coming Saturday off for me, but they overbooked for Memorial day and I am getting that day off as well.  Add to that Tuesday because I was playing with the day off requesters and it instant-approved.  So I have a 5 day week off and I'm not missing or calling out any days which will allow me to get paid for Monday!

3 more days of work, 5 days off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress so far

 I’m really proud of my progress on the game.  Again, I mainly play Lego Fortnite and Festival.  I’ve been doing so well in Festival (Rock B...